The comprehensive technical rules of DVS cover more than 250 different processes for joining, cutting and coating metallic and
non-metallic materials and material composites.
In total, the DVS rules and regulations portal comprises more than 500 technical documents.
Color codes indicate the affiliation of DVS bulletins and DVS guidelines to subject areas.
The system corresponds to the structure of the Committee for Technology (AfT) in DVS.
- Joining in road vehicle construction
- Joining in electronics and precision engineering
- Welding in boiler, tank and pipeline construction
- Welding in building trade
- Weldig in skilled trades
- Welding in aircraft and spacecraft construction
- Welding in rail vehicle construction
- Welding in shipbuilding and marine technology
- Welding in turbo engineering
- Additive manufacturing
- Electron beam welding
- Gas welding
- Adhesive bonding technology
- Laser beam welding and allied processes
- Arc welding
- Mechanical joining
- Friction welding
- Cutting technology
- Thermal spraying and thermally sprayed coatings
- Ultra-short pulse laser
- Underwater welding and cutting
- Soft soldering
- Resistance welding